Vendors are an extension of the Women of Christ Conference so in submitting applications for a table, vendors represent they are faithful to and in compliance with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
The Magisterium is the living, teaching office of the Church, whose task is to give an authentic interpretation of the word of God, whether in its written form (Sacred Scripture), or in the form of Tradition. The Magisterium ensures the Church’s fidelity to the teaching of the Apostles in matters of faith and morals.
Thank you for supporting Women of Christ!
Vendor Registration Information and Instructions:
- Vendor Registration and payment will close on Friday, October 31, 2019
- Vendor table cost is $200 additional tables are $125 each
- Due to space availability, there will be no more than two tables per vendor
- Each Vendor Application receives two tickets
- Additional Conference Tickets can be purchased at https://womenofchrist.net/
- Vendors should bring their own table dressing for an 8’ table
- Wi-Fi and electrical available, can be requested when you register
- Doors open to the public at 7:00am. Vendors will be busy
- Vendors will close by 3:00pm at the start of the Eucharistic Procession and Holy Mass
- Please refer to the Vendor/Sponsor tab at https://womenofchrist.net/ for details.
Vendor set-up: Friday afternoon, November 8th from 1:00 to 6:00, and Saturday morning November 9th from 6:30am to 7:00am. A map with vendor assignments will be posted by the back door on Saturday. I will be available on Friday to help you.
Vendor Parking: All vendors park behind the building and enter through the specified doors. Park behind the Pavilion Building, the larger building on the left/west side, Stay right as you approach the Fair Park buildings. Drive around the Ziegler Building which is on the right/east side and follow until you’re in the lot behind the Pavilion Building. The doors are on the north side of the building and are the only doors open to Vendors on Saturday morning.
*** Please do not park in the priest parking area on the west side of the building. ***
Lunch: In the Pavilion Building (vendor building). Please get your lunch before the 12:00 rush!
Vendor Closing: Please begin closing by 3:00pm for the Eucharistic Procession and Holy Mass of anticipation. Please join us! You may tear down after the procession.
Vendors are welcome in the main conference building to view the talks, and there will also be a TV monitor in the Pavilion Building for your convenience.
Vendor Advertising: In the Women of Christ Conference program book:
* Full page ad (4.5”x”7.5”): $300
* Half page ad (4.5”x3.625”): $150
Conference Sponsor: Minimum $1,000
*Sponsor benefits: Two tickets, vendor table, full page color ad, promotion on our website and more.
Vendor Registration is closed at this time.If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please contact Julie Sarnowski at the email address or phone number below. Thank you.
Julie Sarnowski, Vendor Coordinator
414-614-4479 with questions