In submitting an application for a table, vendors represent they are faithful to and in compliance with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
The Magisterium is the living, teaching office of the Church, whose task is to give an authentic interpretation of the word of God, whether in its written form (Sacred Scripture), or in the form of Tradition. The Magisterium ensures the Church’s fidelity to the teaching of the Apostles in matters of faith and morals.
- Vendor Registration will close on October 28, 2016
- Vendor table cost is $175, includes 2 tickets, additional tables are $100/ea
- Additional Conference Tickets can be purchased at www.womenofchrist.net
- Vendors should bring their own table dressing
- WiFi and electrical available, can be requested when you register
- Vendors will close at 3 pm on conference day at the start of the Eucharistic Procession and Holy Mass